Wednesday 21 November 2012

My Monday Bargain

Check out these extremely cute mini cookware pots and pans I found on Monday, I had to share them;


Aren't they just adorable?! I think they look like mini Le Crueset pans and the colours are so funky! There are 3 different styles and I got 2 of each...


I cant wait to use them I think they will be great for side dishes, or to serve stews in, or mini fish pies or for pate's... the list is endless!
But here's the bestest thing about these.... They were only £1!!!!! Bargain! I went in to PoundLand because I wanted some cheap plastic boxes for my crafty bits and thought they'd probably have some and I suddenly saw these! I'm definitely going to be less of a snob and go in there again, who knows what other gems I may find!

No comments:

Post a Comment