Wednesday 23 July 2014

Lately I've been..... {2}



I know, another post that isn't a recipe - if I actually have a chance to get in the kitchen and cook tonight I will be posting one tomorrow.

Baking: Cinnamon Rolls - I base my recipe on this one here and they are amazing every.single.time

Cooking: Not much as I haven't had time, but I did make this after picking up some yummy sausages from the farm shop the other day. And yes, I know it's not Autumn

Reading: From a book - stupid broken Kindle! Currently reading The Good Father by Noah Hawley and really enjoying it

Exercising by walking to the office, swimming in the Whitstable sea and gardening! (great for bingo wings don't you know)?!

Dreaming of a holiday. Fingers crossed for September

Enjoying Impromptu BBQ's with wonderful friends 

Loving My anniversary present. Amazing. 

Looking forward to Lulus Hen weekend! This weekend will be messy but great!

Drinking LOTS of water... it's so warm in London at the moment

Wearing a nautical blue and white striped dress. I love stripes 

Organising Hen Do's!! And lots of things at work. I'll be pleased when in a few weeks I'll be able to breathe again!


That's all for now folks;  I'll update with some yummy recipes real soon

No comments:

Post a Comment