Thursday 2 October 2014

Blogtober : Day One..... {if I won the lottery I'd....}

Blogtober - Fab idea! Can't wait to learn more about other bloggers and meet some new bloggers!


So here goes, if I won the lottery I would:



Get married to H and buy a house in Whitstable 





Open my restaurant "Rachael's Kitchen" (in Whitstable) and write food articles as a sideline 




I would always have champagne and prosecco in the fridge 




I would buy a house in Latina, Italy so I could always go over and see my family and friends there 



and I would treat my friends and family to a big party and buy houses in Kent for all of my siblings so that we can always be close by to one another!

What would you do if you won the lottery?!


Linking up with Helene and Taylor for Blogtober!




Helene in Between Blogtober

No comments:

Post a Comment