Friday 20 February 2015

40 Days of Fitness.......... {Let's get started!!}



As I have talked about on this little space of mine before and as you can probably tell from my increase of healthy recipes I have kicked of 2015 really trying to make a difference to my health and well being. It's something that I have let go for a number of years and I decided that this year would be the year that I would take control. 

I've lost a stone and my 5K training is going well BUT this is about the time that my interest and motivation starts to drop, anyone else have that problem? 

So I am so excited to be teaming up with DW Fitness Clubs to take part in their 40 Days of Fitness challenge where I will be following their schedule to help me eat well and exercise more! It started on Wednesday and I'm keeping up with the programme so far - i know, i know 2 days isn't exactly a litmus test but it's going good so far! I'm looking forward to developing and creating some tasty and healthy recipes so I am fuelled well for this uptake in exercises and each week I will do an update with what I have been up too and how we are getting on. I will be updating on my twitter and facebook pages so you can also follow along there.

Wish me luck, and please do get in touch if you are getting involved too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment