Friday 24 April 2015

Hello Friday

Here comes the weekend. My oh my April is nearly over and summer seems to be making an appearance here in the UK - Please stay Summer! So it's the weekend and here we go....
 
Less than two weeks until we go to Italy, tres excited! We are staying with my friends out there and I can't wait to show H one of my most favourite places on earth

Speaking of holidays you know you are a food blogger when your friend sends you descriptions of recipes when he's halfway across the world. It ends up in you making a rather awesome Thai salad though. Try it - so fresh, so healthy
 


H is away this weekend which means I am having some sister time, some friend time, some in-law time and some quiet time to myself. I love spending time by myself, It restores me and just makes me happy.

Just like I talked about reading a lot of articles on relationships last week, I have also been reading a lot about the choice on not having children. It's something I think about a lot. Maybe one day I'll do a post about it. When you love children as much as I do and are good with children like I am I think its really easy for people to assume that you want children of your own. I'm totally undecided on the matter but articles like this, this and this make me think. Oh, and to all you Mama's out there trust me I have so much respect and your job is an awesome one I am in no way anti motherhood, I just think it's good to look at both viewpoints and to acknowledge it can be a choice.


I've finished reading The Ice Twins by  S. K. Tremayne which was pretty blah and had a rubbish ending. I'm now on to The Good Girl by Mary Kubica which I'm really enjoying so far!

 
Have a great weekend!

Linking up with the girls at The Farmers Wife and September Farm for 


1 comment:

  1. Awwww have a fabulous time in Italy. I'm slightly envious lol :-)

    ReplyDelete