Thursday 23 April 2015

My Little Dream Box..... a review



















Box subscriptions; a new(ish) concept for the UK, are something that I never really thought I'd buy into - a monthly box, full of things you have no control over?! How bizarre! However, My Little Box started popping up on my facebook and blog feed so I thought I'd bite the bullet and give it a go, after all you can cancel your subscription at any time no problem!


Every month there is a different theme, last month was superhero (wasn't that impressed) But this time it was my little dream box. And dreamy it was - I loved it. As you can see there were some great goodies, my favourite were the lip gloss and the cleanser which smells so gorgeous!


Its a great box subscription and this month's box has made me excited for the next one and I'm always impressed with how much you get for the money (£14.95).  Anyone else subscribe to a box? What's the best?

Just so you know this is just a review of something I subscribe too - I was in no way compensated for this post!Although if Little Box ever want to send me anything thats cool! 

1 comment:

  1. Awww it all looks so pretty and you get so much. Very dreamy indeed :-)

    ReplyDelete